NEW YORK, Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per latest Fact.MR analysis, the nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market was estimated to be worth US$ 365 Mn in 2020. With integration of power electronics in the automotive sector, the market is forecast to expand at a strong CAGR of 9.5% between 2021 and 2031.
Nano crystalline soft magnetic materials are key to efficient operation of next generation power electronics and electrical machines such as motors and generators.
The robust growth in sales of nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market can be attributed to their demand across various industries such as automotive, electronics, semiconductor and transmission.
The unique mechanical, chemical and quantum properties of nano crystalline soft magnetic materials make them ideal for various applications, ranging from transformers and electric vehicles to inverter devices.
These materials help in reducing dimensions of electronic components, improving their efficiency and reducing weight and costs without compromising on their magnet performance.
Sales of nano crystalline soft magnetic materials are soaring with increasing adoption of high frequency transformers and reactors in power generation. These soft magnetic materials exhibit high permeability and enhanced saturation flux density along with low core loss, high temperature resistance and high frequency characteristics.
With the expansion of electric automotive industry, demand for soft magnetic materials skyrocketed. As these soft magnetic materials help to reduce vehicle weight, they are being extensively used in motor driven systems.
Manufacturers are continuously focusing on developing soft magnetic components with high performance and low energy losses at comparatively low costs.
By application, transformers segment leads the market. Growing demand for electricity and expansion of transmission and distribution network will bolster the sales of nano crystalline soft magnetic materials.
Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will remain the most lucrative market for nano crystalline soft magnetic materials. This can be attributed to the rapid industrialization witnessed across various nations along with growing need for electricity transmission in the region.
“The demand is expected to soar in response to the increasing production of electric vehicles. Focus on electro-mobility is at all-time high and so is the demand for nano crystalline soft magnetic materials to produce compact size power supply kits that will complement the next-generation and lightweight electric vehicles”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Request Sample Here For More Information on How to Improve Your Nano Crystalline Soft Magnetic Materials Market Footprint
Key Takeaways from Nano Crystalline Soft Magnetic Materials Market Survey
- China, the largest producer and exporter of consumer electronics, will continue to dominate the nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market in APEJ.
- In order to reduce its dependence on China, the U.S. will focus on ramping up production of consumer electronics, in turn emerging as a lucrative market for nano crystalline soft magnetic materials.
- Owing to the increasing demand from electric automotive sector, Germany is projected to be emerge as a chief market within Europe during the forecast period.
- By application, transformer segment leads the nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market.
- Semiconductor industry will dominate the nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market.
- Growing demand for soft magnetic materials in electronics is driving nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market.
- Expansion of electricity transmission and distribution network is positively impacting the demand for nano crystalline soft magnetic materials.
- Rapid production of electric and hybrid vehicles is fueling the sales of soft magnetic materials.
- Increasing investments by public and government bodies towards improving power generation is likely to create lucrative opportunities for growth.
- Fluctuations in raw material prices is hampering sales.
- COVID-19 pandemic negatively impacted the nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market as there was a decline in the production of electronic devices and electric vehicles.
Ask an Analyst Here If You Want To Learn More about the Regional Landscape of the Nano Crystalline Soft Magnetic Materials Market
Key companies operating in the nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market are focusing on expanding their customer base across the world. They are adopting various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, advanced product development and collaborations to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- In 2020, LG Innotek announced the launch of “highly efficient” ferrite with the lowest power loss. The material can be used for ultra-slim smart TVs and vehicles.
- In July 2020, the Fraunhofer Institution for Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials (IFAM) launched a new research area working group on soft magnetic materials. The aim of the institution’s research is to produce soft magnetic components which can reduce energy losses,
Some of the prominent players operating in the nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Hitachi Metal
- Advanced Technology
- Qingdao Yunlu
- China Amorphous Technology
- Henan Zhongyue
- Foshan Huaxin
- Londerful New Material
- Orient Group
- OJSC MSTATOR
More Insights on the Global Nano Crystalline Soft Magnetic Materials Sales Outlook
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand for nano crystalline soft magnetic materials products with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- One Dimensional
- Two Dimensional
- Three Dimensional
- Above 1000hp
End Use Industry
- Consumer Electronics & Applications
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Nano Crystalline Soft Magnetic Materials Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into nano crystalline soft magnetic materials demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market between 2021 and 2031
- Nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Nano crystalline soft magnetic materials market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Chemical & Materials Domain
Soft Magnetic Composites Market – Owing to widespread use and increased demand, soft magnetic composites incorporating silicone ferrite acquire significance in many areas. A crucial aspect driving to the expansion of silicone ferrite is positive network externalities. The forecasting period FY 2020 – FY 2030 is estimated to be progressing with a high single digit CAGR due to the indicated market tendency of the various product categories.
Nano Ceramic Coatings Market – Use nanoceramic paint and coatings extensively in order to preserve, safeguard and enhance the appearance on the automotive surface. With a significant number of market competitors, the global market for nano ceramic coatings is substantial, as there is a large demand in nano ceramic coatings for, among others, automotive, aviation and industrial products. The car sector is the main consumer of significant nano-ceramic coatings, and the worldwide market for nano-ceramic coating is likely to dominate East Asia.
Sintered Soft Magnetic Material Market – Sintered soft magnetic material markets are driven by the increasing demand for soft auto magnets, disruptive innovation resulting in the launching of new products, the spread of soft magnet material sintered for electric motors, transformers and alternating engines and rapid infrastructure modernization. Booming demand for sintered soft magnetic material in developed countries would offer up new directions to the industry across the predicted horizon.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to chemical & materials and retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]